Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day One...done!

So, day one on Jenny Craig food....whoa. I can't tell you how often I thought "oh my gosh, I have to eat again!" Amazing!

This morning, I went to the grocery store and got some fruits and veggies: broccoli, cauliflower, celery, salad bags (on sale due to short date--but they'll be gone in two days!), strawberries (I can eat a whole CUP of sliced strawberries...yum!), grapes (another fave!) and frozen broccoli/carrot mixes that will steam in the microwave (had to stock up, they were on sale!)

Tonight's supper takes the cake, though. The portions on Jenny are smaller than I would pick for myself, but I swear that the portion of fettucine alfredo is bigger than the Lean Cuisine option...and mixed with steamed broccoli and carrots, served with another salad (I love salad!) makes for a BIG meal.

I still have to eat another snack sometime tonight...but, it's already 9pm! Did you catch that? I said "have" to eat...amazing!

Loving JC so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment