Monday, August 16, 2010

First Consultation

Today was my consultation with JC. I went to my normal therapy appointment and she was so proud of me for things that had happened (or not!) that week. I then brought up that I was thinking of starting JC. She said that technically speaking, I’d already started…by going to her and starting to work through the emotional eating. (yay, me!)

So, after that appointment, I was jazzed! And, I called the JC Center and asked to move my consultation up by a day. I did, it went great (except that whole weighing-in thing…but that will change, right?), and brought home my JC food. Tomorrow, I’ll have to go to the grocery store for my fruits and veggies, but I’m amped about the program as a whole. For those who have not seen them, the forums on jennycraig.com are amazing and full of motivating people who have posted before/after pics! Total motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment