Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMG! This is REALLY happening!

So, I'm a little late. I usually post on my weigh-in days, but I just couldn't get my mind to slow down well enough to write that night.

This week, I had my first "milestone" appointment with Jenny Craig (JC) and my consultant (JCC). Again...OMG! I have lost 9.8 pounds and 3 inches total! I still can't really believe it.

I mean, really....who would have thought that simply EATING food that tastes GOOD could result in losses like this? I mean, I still haven't been able to work out, so I really just was NOT expecting to see any loss of inches....but, THREE??? That's freakin' amazing!

I also started some paperclip chains...one boring silver one of 100 paperclips, and one of colorful fun-shaped paperclips. Hee hee, it started out only because my paperclip dispensers were too full, but I am loving having something to look at and see my progress! Granted, the 100 paperclips still look like an awful lot, but I love seeing that colorful chain grow!

Can you imagine what it's like to lose 10 of these:

Photobucket

No wonder there was some inches lost! That yellow blob is supposedly what ONE POUND of fat looks like. EW!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! thanks for reading my blog!! I am going to follow yours as well, because you have great things to say! I am so proud of us:)

    ReplyDelete